Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Lord Will Direct Us

There will come trials in life that we will feel are very unfair or even too hard to handle. I wanted to share a talk that is very inspirational to me and I know that Heavenly Father wants us to always remember the principles taught in it.

As Many as I Love, I Rebuke and Chasten by D. Todd Christofferson
(April 2011 General Conference)

I know that the Lord has another path for me my senior year of high school, I just don't know what it is yet or why He needed me to walk down another road. I am confident I will find out when He knows that I am ready to figure it out. I am so grateful that God knows I am strong enough to handle my trials, even though I doubt myself a lot. I think we all do. Perhaps it's a good time to take a look in the mirror and tell yourself that you love yourself.

Faith does not make a task easier; faith makes the task possible to accomplish.


No comments:

Post a Comment