Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our Voices

I heard this on Spotify and I really liked it. I can't stop listening to it! This "song" is called Our Voices by One Direction. This isn't the boy band from UK, it's someone else. Here are the "lyrics". Interpret it in your own way - I think this can send various messages to people.
I heard voices. Voices that sounded awful, distant. I saw people. People in a white, swirly fog. Was I awake? Was I in a dream? Was I even alive? And then I realized where I was. I was at the end of a journey - a journey that had started 3 months before that very moment and summed up in 4 simple words... Dare not to regret. Dare not to regret. Regret's powerful and can last a long time. When you live your life with "dare not to regret" you live a powerful life. And you are going to have to ask yourself one question at the sunset of your life, and the twilight of your dreams. Are you going to say it yourself? 'I should have climbed that mountain! I should have met that man! I should have spoke! I should not have been so afraid!' Or... are you going to say to yourself "I have no regrets". "I have no regrets". Because I dare not to regret.
I won't write my interpretation of it because I think this could touch people in more personal ways. It's a powerful message and it really inspires me! Hope you liked it! Go listen to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment