Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sleepsong

Many of you know that I have wanted to be on Mountain View's ballroom team for quite some time now. Many of you thought I would make it for sure and I have to thank you for your faith in me. I really have not been as confident as I could be in my dance, or any talent for that matter. I was crushed when I saw the final list and my name wasn't on there. But! Ballroom Co. 2010-13: you guys are going to be SO GOOD!!! I am so excited for you! Don't ever give up!
In regards to that last statement, I realized that I need to take my own advice... I have spent the past hour and a half watching So You Think You Can Dance videos on YouTube. I was really touched by a lot of the pieces that I watched. I wanted to create something that inspires. There really isn't any other opportunity to dance in school my senior year... and so.... I have decided that I want to choreograph a waltz to the song Sleepsong by Secret Garden. When the dance is complete I want to continue to perfect it and work hard on it. My goal is a talent show senior year, performing my waltz!

No comments:

Post a Comment