Saturday, August 3, 2013

What's New?

I graduated from Mountain View back in May, and I am so excited for the journey ahead!







I start school as a BYU cougar on September 3rd. (Where did the time go?!) I am ecstatic! This first year I will be focusing on the prerequisites for the nursing program. I want to work in labor and delivery. I'm excited to start a new chapter in life!


I'm dating the best man ever. He is so sweet. And he is such a huge example to me. I'm such a lucky girl to be with him!


I will reach my 11-month mark of being a member of the Church on August 22. I am amazed at how fast this past year went! And I am still as happy as ever to be able to say that I am a member. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am nothing without it. I have never been so happy! Only true joy and peace comes through living the Gospel. I am so grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost. 


"And now, if the Lamb of God, he being holy, should have need to be baptized by water, to fulfill all righteousness, O then, how much more need have we, being unholy, to be baptized, yea, even by water!" 2 Nephi 31:5

No comments:

Post a Comment