Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just An Update

My life hasn't been too busy lately but I sure feel like the summer is flying by! I am currently taking a Government class over the summer so I don't have to do it during my senior year. It's nice because it distracts me and keeps my mind focused on things other than what's bothering me. It seems like more and more trials keep coming up. I sometimes worry that I either show my feelings too much or keep them bottled up inside. I don't feel like I have found a happy medium in a while. There is so much on my mind! It is really hard to control it sometimes. I haven't been my happiest self for a few months but I am starting to see a little bit of sunshine. I hope that by the time summer is over my sunshine will be back. These next few months are going to be pretty hard to endure. My best friend is moving to Texas on the 20th, I will be having surgery on the 25th (more about that in a minute), the heat makes me grumpy, I don't feel like eating when it's hot, I am always so tired from staying up late trying to find ways to go to bed happy and I miss weight lifting. I payed to do summer weight lifting at school but it's during my summer class. Ballroom was my outlet but it doesn't look like dance will be a part of my senior year. In which case I decided to dedicate more time to weight lifting! After surgery, however, I won't be able to lift anything for a while. I guess that means a lot of squats instead of bench press!

{The surgery isn't too big of a concern but it still makes me a little nervous. I just have a funny little lump in the breast tissue but it's nothing to worry about. This one and the last one were both benign.}

Welp, I think that's it for today. Hope you are all doing well.


1 comment:

  1. So many things. First off, heat=grumpy indeed. But popsicles are tasty. 2. Don't bottle things up. It doesn't help anyone, especially you. Write it all down. Throw it away. Pray. C. I had 2 tumors removed, both benign as well. It is scary, but we are both lucky that we are able to have them taken care of with out super intensive and invasive measures. And finally, We all love you, so smile! :)

    ReplyDelete