Friday, July 27, 2012

Surgery

I still have a lot of people asking why I had surgery, so I thought I would just write about it. I had a funny little lump growing between layers of breast tissue and this was the second one that I have had. The last one was taken out last year in January. I feel like this surgery has been a lot more enjoyable compared to the last one. I am not in as much pain and I feel a lot happier! :) I wasn't as nervous for this surgery as I thought I would be. I knew the doctors knew what do if anything should go wrong.

The pain medication that I am on makes me SO sleepy! It feels like I am just really lazy, but I do notice I get really groggy when I take it. I am really looking forward to being able to shower tonight! I hate not being able to shower for two days - especially when all I do is sleep and sit in my room relaxing.
Thank you for all of the prayers and well-wishes! I really do appreciate it. I know that Heavenly Father was watching over me and I know He still is. I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are doing well after the surgery. Enyoy your shower. You will feel much better after getting the 2 day grime off. Ha Love you.

    ReplyDelete