Saturday, August 18, 2012

Education Week 2012

I absolutely love going to BYU Campus Education Week! This was my fourth year going and I think it was definitely the best experience I have had at Education Week. I met a lot of new people and we instantly became good friends! The one I really stuck with is Stephanie from North Carolina. She is the cutest!
Justin, me, Cameron, Gabby & Stephanie
I am so blessed to live near BYU and be able to attend Education Week again and again! I took lots of notes, made some friends, ate a lot of snacks for meals, listened to some amazing speakers, laughed until I cried and best of all: I felt the Spirit so strongly this week. I wanted to share some references from my notes that I really like! It would take WAY too long to write my notes!

Books:
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
The Infinite Atonement by Tad R. Callister
The Holy Temple by Boyd K. Packer
The Hiding Place by Corrie ted Boom
Surround Yourself with Greatness by Chad Lewis
The Continuous Atonement by Brad Wilcox
Kate, Naomi, me, Brad Wilcox, Gabby
Talks:
Media:
Stay Within the Lines {Mormon Message}
Watch Your Step {Mormon Message}

Sister Gunnell & I
Stephanie, Amy Reading, Cameron, me, Gabby

Stephanie, Hank Smith, me




No comments:

Post a Comment