Sunday, August 19, 2012

Senior Year!

I think it is safe to say that everyone is aware that school starts this week! (cue groans) I think I am actually really excited to begin school this year! I don't think it has hit me yet that I am starting my senior year of high school, but I am sure it will soon enough. I really don't mind going to classes and taking notes - and I am excited for just about all of my classes this year! I am eager to meet more people and see old friends. I like being busy! This sitting at home is definitely nice, but I love doing things! I love my school and it really is a great place to be. Go Bruins!
I can already see that it is going to be a busy senior year, but I am not complaining! I have a lot of health/medical classes and other fun ones like ballroom and weight lifting. Honestly, I'm not all that worried about the amount of homework that I will have and such. A brother in my stake told me something while we were on Trek this summer and it has brought a lot of peace to my heart. He told me that after I am baptized the Holy Ghost will be helping me even more than I know he can now. Part of that is school work! He said that school will go a lot smoother and I will have a lot of help. It sounds so simple but it had a huge impact on me that night. I am so grateful for his example and how loving both he and his wife are.

This year I decided to make some goals and I am really excited to work towards them! I wrote them down so that I can see them every day. Hopefully they will motivate me to keep going when I feel like the stress will never end. I would really like to be accepted to BYU after high school. It's going to be harder to get in since I live so close to it in Utah, but I know I can do it if I work hard and remain determined!

I am excited to create new memories this year and move forward in a such a fun time in my life. Enjoy that last day of summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment