Tuesday, September 11, 2012

#2 and #3

#2: Sydney Harward
Me, Sydney & Alissa (Provo Temple)
Sydney is one of my best friends! She is truly one of the best people I know and I love her so much! I met Sydney in Young Women's when I began attending church. We didn't talk much, but she always made me feel welcome. My first year of girl's camp was sure a year to remember! I loved getting to know all of the girls and our leaders better. Sydney was always laughing!
I am so grateful for Sydney! :) She has such a true heart and I really look up to her. I can be myself around her and she doesn't seem to mind it ;) I love her laugh and her bubbly personality! She is such a happy person. I am so blessed to call her my friend, even though she feels more like a sister to me.
Yesterday I went up to the Brigham City Temple open house with her and her family. I had such a wonderful experience there. The beauty of the temple just can't be put into words! I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to go with them. The car ride was fun too! ...singing along to songs we thought we knew, talking about cute guys, blushing about those cute guys.... :D
Sydney, my dear, thank you for everything that you do! I love sitting next to you in Sacrament meeting and other church meetings. I am so glad we are friends, and in the same ward. You inspire me in more ways than you might realize. Thank you for being there for me!

#3: Lorenzo Gonzales
I met Lorenzo this past summer in the summer weight lifting class held at school. The first thing I noticed was how easy it was to talk to him; he just casually talked to me like we had already known each other for a while. I think it's also a lot easier for me to just start talking to guys when we're in the weight room.
Lorenzo is on MV's baseball team and he also lifts weights like crazy... psh! Buff guy! :P Something I really admire about him is his ability to motivate others. He does so much to lift up everyone around him. He really wants to help people succeed. I also really admire his determination! Even if something is hard he keeps pushing forward and just doesn't give up.
"Renzo", thank you for always making me laugh! You have such a lively personality and people are just drawn to you. Always remember that you can do hard things. You can do absolutely anything you put your mind to! I know that you work hard, and I look up to you. Don't ever let anyone convince you that you don't have potential for greatness. Because you do! You ARE great! "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."

No comments:

Post a Comment